New Car Detail
Having your new car detailed by Top Car Detailing is something to seriously consider when purchasing it.
When you buy a new car, you would expect it to be in perfect condition but unfortunately, this is not always the case. With all the excitement of picking up your new car sometimes, the defects are overlooked and not noticed at first glance.
Although you might be offered an in-house paint protection package it doesn’t mean it’s going to be up to the standards of other coatings in the market place today.
We have a range of coatings you can choose from which will offer long term protection, Gtechniq crystal serum Ultra, Kamikaze Collection Coatings and now offering the Polished Angel range of coatings.
A New Car Detail normally takes between 2 – 3 days so we can prepare your car to the highest standards using the best products to protect your car long-term.
- Alloy Wheels removed and deep cleaned including faces and internals
- Wheel Arches cleaned and pressure washed
- Citrus pre-wash to lower body, door shuts and sills
- Snow Foam Pre-Wash applied to all paintwork to remove lose particles of dirt
- Two bucket PH Neutral safe wash performed
- Full decontamination of the body from Iron Fallout, Tar and Residue from shipping films
- Clay decontamination process performed to remove any further hidden contaminants
- Final rinse completed and then blow dried
- All trim is masked to protect from damage or polish transfer during the machine polishing stage
- The paintwork shall be assessed to see how much machine polishing may be needed at this stage dependant on the condition of the paintwork
- Vehicle re-washed to remove dust created from heavy polishing stage
- Further machine polish to refine the paint to a mirror finish
- Paintwork wiped down using Panel Wipe to ensure protective coatings form a perfect bond with your car’s paintwork.
- Paintwork protected with Certified Only Ceramic Paint Protection
- Exterior trim dressed with permanent trim restorer leaving ‘as new’ condition
- Glass cleaned throughout and exterior rain repellent coating applied
- Full Interior cleaned and vacuumed
- Leather given a deep cleaned and protected with Leather Guard
- All carpets deep cleaned and treated with Gtechniq smart fabric
- Tyres dressed with long life tyre gel
- A Final thorough inspection, before any car is handed to our customers
Please contact us to make an appointment so that we can discuss your car detailing requirements