New Car Detail
Having your new car detailed by Top Car Detailing is something to seriously consider when purchasing it.
When you buy a new car, you would expect it to be in perfect condition but unfortunately this is not always the case. With all the excitement of picking up your new car sometimes the defects are over looked and not noticed at first glance.
Although you might be offered an in-house paint protection package it doesn’t mean it’s going to be up to the standards of other coatings in the market place today.
When you think about purchasing a new vehicle you would expect it to be in a flawless condition but this is not always the case.
We are Gtechniq Accredited and can offer their flagship coating Crystal Serum Ultra giving the customer peace of mind and a 9-year manufacturer Guarantee.
- Wheels Cleaned including faces, and internals
- Citrus pre-wash to lower body, door shuts and sills
- Wheel Arches cleaned and pressure washed
- Snow Foam Pre-Wash applied to all paintwork to remove lose particles of dirt
- Two bucket PH Neutral safe wash performed
- Full decontamination of the body from Iron Fallout, Tar and Residue from shipping films
- Clay decontamination process performed to remove any further hidden contaminants
- Final rinse completed and then blow dryed
- Blow dry performed on the wheels and hard to reach areas to remove remaining water
- All trim is masked to protect from damage or polish transfer during the machine polishing stage
- The paintwork shall be assessed to see how much machine polishing may be needed ie one or two stages dependant on the condition of the paintwork
- Bodywork is then air blown to remove dust particles from the polishing
- Paintwork wiped down using Panel Wipe to ensure protective coatings form a perfect bond with your car’s paintwork.
- Crystal Serum Ultra applied to paintwork and allowed to cure for 3 hours.
- EXO V4 shall be applied to paintwork and allowed to cure
- Tyres dressed
- Glass treated and sealed
A New Car Detail normally takes between 2 – 3 days so we can prepare your car to the highest standards using the best products to protect your car long-term.
Please contact us to make an appointment so that we can discuss your car detailing requirements